vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesMy app for `:vZ------> E*N Join_v11RosterMy app for `:vZ------> E*N Authen10RegisterLog in

My app for `:vZ------> E*N

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E*N

My app for `:vZ------> E*N Empty
PostSubject: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Username: E*N
Aliases:R^G3
Time Played:7 months
Division your best at: Loose Df
Division your worst at: Capture
Why I chose this clan: Because I think this clan Is an elite one and I would love to show my skill in this clan
Are you good?: Well its your opinion Id say im between pro and good
Were you reffered by one of our members: Python
Tell us about yourself: I pwn noobs and I love to make people rage quit
Back to top Go down
RYON
Admin
RYON

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 pm

hey E*N i made a vote app, so try to make it to one of our trying outs. they are mondays and tuesdays. 4pm pst, 5pm mst, 6pm cst, and 7pm est in the volume zero server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/ryanethereal
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 am

Best of luck E*N!
Back to top Go down
E*N

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 pm

RYON wrote:
hey E*N i made a vote app, so try to make it to one of our trying outs. they are mondays and tuesdays. 4pm pst, 5pm mst, 6pm cst, and 7pm est in the volume zero server.

Hey umm I cant make make it any time Monday or Tuesday I have a 4 day trip to New York so can you make it another day?
Back to top Go down
ReActs

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Good luck Rage;)
Back to top Go down
RYON
Admin
RYON

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 am

@ E*N

your gonna have to ask blackzap, you should pm him. on the members page theres a button that says mp...idk why, but its a personal message, it should be pm... but anyway, your apping for loose df division and hes the division leader, so try to get a time set with him so he can test you, also python, pm him too.
Back to top Go down
RYON
Admin
RYON

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 pm

well EN your app is getting old..and we are having trouble testing you so for now YOU DIDNT MAKE IT. try fighting us sometime and show us that your good enough to be in vz. later buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My app for `:vZ------> E*N   My app for `:vZ------> E*N Empty

Back to top Go down

My app for `:vZ------> E*N
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vZ Tron :: Armagetron Fun :: Join `:vZ·Clan-
Jump to: