vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesApocalyptic Arch Angel Signature Join_v11RosterApocalyptic Arch Angel Signature Authen10RegisterLog in

Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadroX

MadroX

Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature Empty
PostSubject: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 am

Hay guys I am back with some new GFX!!!
I have used this image in one of my previous sigs, but I wanted to basically give it a remix.
Also this sig isn't completely finished, I am just showing for the hell of it Razz

Here is the original image
Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature Etic0j

Here is the sig
Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature T8k7xe
As of now I haven't really added much at all, I pretty much just rearanged some of the stuff with the image, darkened the background, and added some things around the body of the angel.
Please post any comments or criticism you may have! It would be greatly appreciated!

Update*
Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature 2uqmaza
Added some disentegration effects around the body of the angel, added a border, and tweaked some of the lighting.
I am proud to say this is 1 of the first signatures I have ever done which I didnt add any brushes, fractals, or c4d's. Everything I added within the image came from the original stock Smile

RIP THIS AND I RIP YOUR SOUL!
Back to top Go down
Zappy
Admin
Zappy

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm

It looks really good mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://volumezero.forumotion.com
MadroX

MadroX

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:03 am

thanks alot zap Razz
Back to top Go down
Zappy
Admin
Zappy

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 am

Fact, the image looks pretty epic even on my black and white kindle lol.
Back to top Go down
MadroX

MadroX

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 pm

what is a kindle?
Back to top Go down
Zappy
Admin
Zappy

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:51 pm

A kindle is Amazon's ebook reader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature   Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocalyptic Arch Angel Signature
Page 1 of 1