vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesPretty Mother Fucker's App Join_v11RosterPretty Mother Fucker's App Authen10RegisterLog in

Pretty Mother Fucker's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pmf
Clan member
pmf

Pretty Mother Fucker's App Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Mother Fucker's App   Pretty Mother Fucker's App EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Username ::: PMF
Aliases ::: fool
Time Played ::: 3 years
Division you are best at ::: df
Division you are worst at ::: hr and fort.
Why did you choose `:vZ·Clan? ::: bc I love their style
Are you good? ::: I'll let you guys be the judge of that.
Were you reffered by one of our members? ::: Yes, Python
Tell us about yourself ::: I'm formerly known as rx.fool, i'm pretty chill. quick temper. I'm a trash talker
Back to top Go down
Slyfoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Mother Fucker's App   Pretty Mother Fucker's App EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 am

gl lol
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Mother Fucker's App   Pretty Mother Fucker's App EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Fool you did an great job in our 1v1! I don't have any doubts about your credibility for `:vZ. I believe you will contribute your skill to `:vZ df division and become an great asset to our clan `:vZ". So, I will speak on behalf of the active and non active `:vZ members believing they will also agree with my decision here and say Accepted!

Add the `:vZ. Tag in front of your player name on grid and continue to have fun. let this be a reminder that vZ is a clan based off quality not quantity so your skill is important just also remember we like good attitude and also love to have fun but were still competitive see ya on the grid cyclops Im looking forward to you fighting besides us vZ in our next DF war congrats's What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Mother Fucker's App   Pretty Mother Fucker's App Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Mother Fucker's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vZ Tron :: Armagetron Fun :: Join `:vZ·Clan-
Jump to: