vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest images»Bullet's application. Join_v11Roster»Bullet's application. Authen10RegisterLog in

»Bullet's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullet

»Bullet's application. Empty
PostSubject: »Bullet's application.   »Bullet's application. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Username ::: »Bullet
Aliases ::: »Derp
Time Played ::: 3 years on and of.
Division you are best at ::: dogfight
Division you are worst at ::: sumo but I'm at it.
Why did you choose `:vZ·Clan? ::: Because I have never been in an clan and I wanted my first to be a good one, then I realised that the players from vZ are really nice and good players and I wanted to take part of that group.
Are you good? ::: Yes I would say that I'm good at what I play but never better than anyone else.
Were you reffered by one of our members? ::: Yes fool, after saying he was "interested in my talents"
Tell us about yourself ::: well I'm Scottish, French and Danish. I currently live in the south of France, and moving back to Denmark after 2 years in France. I speak fluent French, English and Danish and have had a lot of experiences in moving to places without knowing 1 word of the language.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

PostSubject: Forgot   »Bullet's application. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Sorry for your time but I realised that I still could have good fun even if I wasn't in a clan, soo I would rather continue to play solo and see you's on the grid. lol!
Back to top Go down
pmf
Clan member
pmf

PostSubject: Re: »Bullet's application.   »Bullet's application. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

I never referred you lol.. I CLEARLY said I was interested in your talents as stated sir. But thanks for appin' and gl and hf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: »Bullet's application.   »Bullet's application. Empty

Back to top Go down

»Bullet's application.
Page 1 of 1