vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesApplication for Dead Join_v11RosterApplication for Dead Authen10RegisterLog in

Application for Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDead

Application for Dead Empty
PostSubject: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:02 pm

afro

Last edited by TheDead on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 pm

WELCOME DEAD! Good luck with your application. Just let me or py know when ur on and we can test you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDead

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm

afro

Last edited by TheDead on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 pm

TheDead wrote:
blackzap wrote:
WELCOME DEAD! Good luck with your application. Just let me or py know when ur on and we can test you. Very Happy

Well I am on quite often! I do see Python a lot Laughing

I am normally on in the afternoons (USA Florida Time) maybe from 2:00 pm to anywhere from 11:00 pm! Just say a date or time and I will be there Razz
o

I'm game to play a few if you're down. Come find me on the grid sometime Very Happy good luck, half fun!
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am

hello dead, I'm glad you were able to meet a few of our vZ members. I would like to schedule a test with you in a few days, we have to sync our timezones. give me a few times you will be free and days including your timezone and we will test soon.
Back to top Go down
TheDead

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
TheDead

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Ha?, Why was my topic replies turned into a smile...?
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:26 pm

hey dead, sorry it took me so long to reply as far as giving you a date, Ive been quite busy how does Tuesday at 3:30 pm EST sound for test?
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm

hey dead,my laptop died on me; it wast holding a charge and the power supply isn't working any longer. what a great time for my laptop to do this well i cant complain, it was manufactured in like 2001 it was bound to do something sometime soon. so I have to take the hardrive out of this laptop and figure something out. I will not be on tron for a few days perhaps maybe longer Ill try to get blackzap to finish test with you sorry man. you were doing good for the most part. :/
Back to top Go down
TheDead

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm

TheWorstPlaya wrote:
hey dead,my laptop died on me; it wast holding a charge and the power supply isn't working any longer. what a great time for my laptop to do this well i cant complain, it was manufactured in like 2001 it was bound to do something sometime soon. so I have to take the hardrive out of this laptop and figure something out. I will not be on tron for a few days perhaps maybe longer Ill try to get blackzap to finish test with you sorry man. you were doing good for the most part. :/

Sounds Good. It's ok and Good Luck with the laptop.
Back to top Go down
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:32 am

hey dead. tell me what servers ur gunna be in from about 8pm-11pm. I can be on anyday.
Back to top Go down
TheDead

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:20 am

blackzap wrote:
hey dead. Tell me what servers you are going to be in from about 8pm-11pm. I can be on anyday.

Well I can be on any server you request and I can be on at any time from anything to 10pm! pirat Sorry it took me do long to respond! Busy lately!
Back to top Go down
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm

If you see me in any loose server.. stop by and I will test u.
Back to top Go down
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:03 pm

REJECTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Dead   Application for Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Dead
Page 1 of 1