vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesDissapointed. Join_v11RosterDissapointed. Authen10RegisterLog in

Dissapointed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pmf
Clan member
pmf

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 pm

You guys all could probably see this coming. But Python is the reason I'm leaving this clan. It just isn't what I thought it would be.
If I don't join another clan, I will be taking my recruits with me.

Sorry, I love you guys still.. well eeZ and arc.

Back to top Go down
Arcade.

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

pmf wrote:
You guys all could probably see this coming. But Python is the reason I'm leaving this clan. It just isn't what I thought it would be.
If I don't join another clan, I will be taking my recruits with me.

Sorry, I love you guys still.. well eeZ and arc.

Luf you Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Now what exactly is your reason for leaving vZ because of I ?
Back to top Go down
pmf
Clan member
pmf

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 am

1. Not respoding to my post.. fbook msgs.. psn msgs.. I don't type this stuff bc I think you're cute or anything like that.. I post them for the better of the clan, unless stated otherwise.
2. Your inactivity.. you have a desktop cpu.. I understand you'd rather play on a laptop. But to not play at all bc of that reason is riDICKculous. You could get on, fool around for a little and say your peaces.
3. Not competing.. if I wanted to tron and just play for fun, I wouldn't have joined a clan.
4. Having three daily active members isn't fun, don't get me wrong. I loved and enjoyed playing with them when they are on, but when they aren't its so boring

thats pretty much it Lawrence.

lets see how long it takes you to respond to this post Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 am

lol your silly Rakim, every FB message of yours i usually respond to. psn message on the other hand i rarely check; my messages are full of invites and raging gamers. My inactivity from the game is an understatement considering I do have a desktop PC. however from the clan that's such an oblique remark; I never left nor plan to leave vZ.
Id prefer not to play the game on my desktop if i cant enjoy it, playing on my desktop would just make me stressed knowing i cant do what I want.
I planned to find a few wars right before my computer failed on me , and I gave you the responsibility to find wars for vZ before hand to eliminate the lack of wars; Not to mention, you accepted the duty but you failed at your job. wars should be the last on your list for quitting the team.
what else can we do about active members; First of all everyone has different interest levels of the game and including have lives; I can also say their is not enough tron players skilled enough to get accepted into vZ to keep it active; I refuse to accept players into vZ blackzap refuses to accept members into vZ without the skill Vz requires. vZ is a clan with the motto quality over quantity and i do remember discussing that to you before. I can't change the amount of active players we have in vZ; but change the players that tron has! By doing so vZ can accept those players that have been trained and show the desire to persevere. training the new players on the grid is beneficial, I can see arcade is doing so and is always willing to help, she is the prime example of members I like to see in vZ; I used to do this before my computer crashed.

Your quitting vZ is strictly based off of BS and a stupid and un-loyal reason to quit vZ second time running, you were a good asset to vZ in many ways. however your attitude and unloyalness to vZ is not what we need.
Cya when I get back to tron in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:08 am

TheWorstPlaya wrote:
Cya when I get back to tron in a few weeks.

A few weeks Neutral I miss you now.
Back to top Go down
pmf
Clan member
pmf

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 am

I did a terrible job at setting up wars? If you go to Rx.'s website, you can see where I tried to set up a war. I've never been to 6lu.'s website, so there was no war set up for them.
But when I did set up wars.. no one was around to participial or to even practice. But I'm not a loyal clan member because I like to be competitive?

But I'm not here to argue, good luck with the future of the clan.
adios.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dissapointed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed.   Dissapointed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dissapointed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vZ Tron :: Community Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: