vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesWassup yaBishes Join_v11RosterWassup yaBishes Authen10RegisterLog in

Wassup yaBishes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AriZona

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 am

Wassup it's Arizona aka KroZ aka KroniQ aka Kro aka Zona aka batman aka apex aka fib o.o. Umm just wanna ask u guys a question. Ummm so what do you guys think about exiled and why's everyone giving exiled a bad name already :/. Do u guys think we suck or we just won't last?.....Im just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 am

What did i tell you about seeking approval from other people? If you have to ask others, you already know the answer. Don't make my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
AriZona

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am

I'm not seeking approval, I just want people's opinion on my clan. I just want to know why people think we suck and why they think we won't last so we can better ourselves as a clan.
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:44 am

AriZona wrote:
I'm not seeking approval, I just want people's opinion on my clan. I just want to know why people think we suck and why they think we won't last so we can better ourselves as a clan.

Do you think you suck?
Back to top Go down
AriZona

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Honestly no I don't. I think I'm pretty good. Why?
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 pm

AriZona wrote:
Honestly no I don't. I think I'm pretty good. Why?

Just working in a circle so you see that YOU yourself are good so you don't need validation from anyone.
Back to top Go down
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Although Arc has a point. Myself personally, think its cool and has skilled members. Hopefully will live long and prosperous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wassup yaBishes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup yaBishes   Wassup yaBishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Wassup yaBishes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vZ Tron :: Community Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: