vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesApp for Colossus Join_v11RosterApp for Colossus Authen10RegisterLog in

App for Colossus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abSolut

abSolut

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Username ::: Colossus
Aliases ::: abSolut, Colossus
Time Played ::: 10 Years
Division you are best at ::: SUMO
Division you are worst at :::RACING
Why did you choose `:vZ·Clan? ::: I can see you guys are pretty much dying or so much dead, I have looked up to you guys ever since I started tronning in 2011, The clan tag I've always loved and you are all talented at the game, so therefore its a good rep
Are you good? ::: I would consider myself good, not the best but I can hold a decent fight vs the best. Can improve my dogfight game up since I have only been dogfighting a year now, been in sumo & fort for 3 years straight.  
Were you reffered by one of our members? ::: Anop
Tell us about yourself ::: Born and Raised in gauteng/south africa, Moved to UK a year ago for college, I'm pretty laid back.

Last edited by abSolut on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello colossus, Thanks for considering `:vZ as a clan, I would love to test your potential as a possible vZ candidate. however if your only reason for applying is if you feel we need pity and believe we are dying and are not looking at it as its a challenging clan to get into which we go by quality not quantity. I don't think this clan would be best for you.

nevertheless, if you still consider applying with the information given, post your best available times and date including your time zone and we can set up a test to get you into vZ.
Back to top Go down
abSolut

abSolut

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 am

oh no py, I didn't mean it to sound like pity on you guys, like I said, i've always looked up to you guys ever since I began tronning, um best times are probs 6-9 gmt thats mon-fri then weekends its just the matter if I'm in or out.
Back to top Go down
abSolut

abSolut

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:12 pm

I was wondering, what would it take to start up a vz sumo team? is there an sumo team leader or so and so ?
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Colossus, lets set up a Test time for Wednesday 11/19/2014 6:00 pm EST; which would be 11:00pm GMT for you if im correct.

Also, when accepted into `:vZ (ALL) `:vZ members or the ones specifically chosen; will be included in war for sumo division.

we are mainly an HR ,DF clan, we've tried incorporating sumo in our clan and leader. however, works best if we just play as a clan.
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Hello colossus, good job on your test for the most part I like to break the test into sequence to further analyze ones potential for `:vZ.
you certainly have potential, but just need a bit more practice in Dogfight, your basic maneuverability iIll score you an 7/10 ; trapping 8/10 and ultimately character 9/10.
I can defiantly see improvement in each section analyzed, one thing i noticed i didn't like was when in war or test keep your mind focused when we war were about business and Id expect for your attitude to be the same, even if it is a game.

as far as everything goes keep up the hard work  continue to improve and soon enough you will be in `:vZ  i can defiatly see you as an great asset to or clan.

for now unfortunately I have to say Rejected

understand you can apply as many times as you like, just never give up.
Back to top Go down
abSolut

abSolut

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Thanks again for the opportunity, I felt today my nervs let me down a lot, I was not playing to my right mind set. I %100 agree with your decision, I now know what areas to approve on for next time. Thanks Py
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for Colossus Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Colossus   App for Colossus Empty

Back to top Go down

App for Colossus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vZ Tron :: Armagetron Fun :: Join `:vZ·Clan-
Jump to: