vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest images bays application Join_v11Roster bays application Authen10RegisterLog in

bays application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bay

bays application Empty
PostSubject: bays application    bays application EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Username : bay
Aliases :
Time Played : 3 years
Division you are best at : df and tight
Division you are worst at : idk
Why did you choose `:vZ·Clan? : because its a really nice clan that seems really good
Are you good? : yes
Were you reffered by one of our members? : kinda py i guess
Tell us about yourself : i am a loose and tight df and i love tron and vz Very Happy Smile tongue
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

bays application Empty
PostSubject: Re: bays application    bays application EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 am

Arrow give me some times and dates I can test you bay at least an week in advance. Ill be waiting study
Back to top Go down
bay

bays application Empty
PostSubject: Re: bays application    bays application EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:35 am

cool how about next saterday june 16 =)
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

bays application Empty
PostSubject: Re: bays application    bays application EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:13 pm

lol okay, I am pretty sure you meant to type next Saturday June 23; and yes, that date is fine. what times are okay for you?
Back to top Go down
Banksy
Clan member

bays application Empty
PostSubject: Re: bays application    bays application EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

Best of luck Bay.

Ive played with bay before. He's got potential without a doubt. Still lacking some needed things but pretty good none the less.
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

bays application Empty
PostSubject: Re: bays application    bays application EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Hay Bay, typically I would 1v1 you and if u won the 1v1; u would get acepted into vZ but I had you 1v1 one of our vz members instead. i was able to see your skill from my own eyes. I didn't exactly like what i seen today and i understand you said u have a fractured arm; but vZ generally is a skill based clan. its not supposed to be easy to get into but you do have potential to possibly make vZ. but sadly i have to say ]Rejected you can always apply again when you feel you are capable to show vZ that you have what it takes. good luck next time if you decide to apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bays application Empty
PostSubject: Re: bays application    bays application Empty

Back to top Go down

bays application
Page 1 of 1