vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesvZ loose dogfight server Join_v11RostervZ loose dogfight server Authen10RegisterLog in

vZ loose dogfight server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pmf
Clan member
pmf

vZ loose dogfight server Empty
PostSubject: vZ loose dogfight server   vZ loose dogfight server EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Okay, so I see that there is a bit of admin problems in the server. I don't know what the misunderstanding was today in the server, but something needs to change. I do not have any problems with giving out admin or moderator in the server. Earlier in a conversation I had with python before everything in the server was complete, I told him that everyone in the clan was not getting power in the server.. that was pretty much my only rule that I had given.

But today I just randomly got on tron and I could not get into the server. But I came to find out that the server was locked to a max of two players. Later on it was brought to my attention that there was a unscheduled practice session going on in the server. To my knowledge python told me that he would eventually post and schedule dates on the forums when we would have practice.

So I am upset at the fact that I can't join my server when I want and that the admins are not using there powers responsibly. The vZ loose dogfight server is initially for the clan and for any tron users. So for the server to be locked to two players is not fair for other members who want to play. But it is okay if the server is locked to two players if posted otherwise in the forums.

I can easily just take away all of the admin power from everyone, but vZ is not my clan so I do want to give you guys(existing members and clan leaders) a chance to have admin in the clans hosted server.

If there is any questions or problems you have for me, you can PM or reply to the post.
thanks,
fool.
Back to top Go down
eeZ

eeZ

vZ loose dogfight server Empty
PostSubject: ily   vZ loose dogfight server EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 pm

ILY FOOL <3
Back to top Go down

vZ loose dogfight server
Page 1 of 1