vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesArcade testing Join_v11RosterArcade testing Authen10RegisterLog in

Arcade testing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade.

Arcade testing Empty
PostSubject: Arcade testing   Arcade testing EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm

I'd like to have the power to test applicants. Can i talk to py or bz on this and get the go-ahead? I've been trying to step up for the clan and my game is really improving. Talk to me about it Wink
Back to top Go down
eeZ

eeZ

Arcade testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade testing   Arcade testing EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm

I think Arc deserves it very much. She has put lots of dedication, loyalty, and skill to this clan and I' m really glad we have her on our roster Smile But just wanted to let yhu guys know she deserves it! (py and bzap).
Back to top Go down
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

Arcade testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade testing   Arcade testing EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Ill be back in a few days by the way, you can test the applicants ofc however these test will not be valid for acceptance, you merely will be able to come back to the forums and recommend this applicant to vZ. we are now gaining more vZ members due to your loyalness, activeness and dedication, We will soon be relaunching the vote feature for applications. as far as testing the applications and accepting them to vZ goes we can get to that at a later time; I Also don't have the power to decide if you can do so or not that's all in blackzaps hands for the DF division.
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

Arcade testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade testing   Arcade testing EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 am

Alright. Also, as a forum, we aren't very welcoming and the fact that we have to make a new forum post for every little conversation makes the forum overwhelming and none too practical. Maybe our efficiency and communication could be improved by updating this thing in some way (trimming old pointless Posts) and such. We need an overhaul. Time for vZ to get lean means and green :p maybe a new forum is in order all together? Just throwin it out there. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcade testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade testing   Arcade testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcade testing
Page 1 of 1