vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesBye vz. Personals for everyone <3 Join_v11RosterBye vz. Personals for everyone <3 Authen10RegisterLog in

Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade.

Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3 Empty
PostSubject: Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3   Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Well uh, this is really goodbye actually. I'll be on the grid but you won't be my companions and clan members anymore. I'll miss being along side all of you but we'll be having some close battles on the grid so the fun doesn't end. Clans simply aren't for me. I tried to fit here and i tried to be me... neither worked. . I'll always be proud to say vZ and that i was here and it's a testament to how far i've come as a player. You all get personal sections <3

Python- Oh jeez. Lawrence <3 At first i thought you were kind of rude but it turned out that you actually liked me. I've admired your play and your composure from day one. You continue to challenge and engage my skill. I wouldn't be where i am now if it wasn't for you. I'll never forget where i came from and i'll never forget how much you helped my game. We need more tronners like you. (but if we had more, you wouldn't be special). I'm going to continue to correct your grammar. It may annoy you... but something tells me you like it. You're a real friend. Keep it real py.

eeZ- You're such a goofy little fart and oh my gosh... you have a baby face goin. We've become close, almost like my little, but really creepy, brother. I've loved playing with you recently. You are a model clan member and an example of progression. You're shakin' the rust off quite well bud. Keep it Breezy mister Eez! (: Always know... I'll continue to kick your ass. Later Tristan.
ps... BEDBUGS!

Blackzap- You're such a nice player. You never have anything mean to say and continue to be upbeat on the grid. I totally envy you -_- Continue to do so and keep vZ strong. Keep kicking ass bz.

Tp- You're not going to read this but you're a good player... other than that, we never really talked. Meh, have a good one.

Starry- We're becoming pretty good grid companions Smile you have a style to die for and you keep my interest through a whole match. Not many people do that anymore. Congrats on vZ and see you on the grid beautiful.

Bay- You're going to make vZ and be the next big player. Continue to progress and kickass and you WILL be on our level some day. However, i will always kick your ass. Accept it <3 Let's continue our training and continue to be a force. Set the vZ example though. Don't get cocky and keep it breezy.

well, that's about it i think. I love you guys like family. Keep it real. <3 Millz&M

Back to top Go down
eeZ

eeZ

PostSubject: Re: Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3   Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Luv yuh! <3
Back to top Go down
blackzap
Clan member
blackzap

PostSubject: Re: Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3   Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:40 am

Sorry to hear that Arc. Vz bids you a friendly farewell. Keep it up on the grid.. I don't want to see you get soft on me.
Back to top Go down
Arcade.

PostSubject: Re: Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3   Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:11 am

blackzap wrote:
Sorry to hear that Arc. Vz bids you a friendly farewell. Keep it up on the grid.. I don't want to see you get soft on me.

I'll be around (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3   Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye vz. Personals for everyone <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vZ Tron :: Community Area :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: