vZ Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imageshello I would Lyke to Join Vz Join_v11Rosterhello I would Lyke to Join Vz Authen10RegisterLog in

hello I would Lyke to Join Vz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Z3RO

hello I would Lyke to Join Vz Empty
PostSubject: hello I would Lyke to Join Vz   hello I would Lyke to Join Vz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 am

Username:Z3RO
Aliases:BREAKIN
Time Played: Since Jan 21st 2011
Previous Clans: Lit,{PK},And Own XD but, Might Leave It.
Strengths: Fasttrack HIgh Rubber, High Rubber a bit, Ctf
Weaknesses: Shooting,Loose, Dogfight
Why did you choose `:vZ·Clan: Alot of My Influences are in this clan. Also I think its the best clan of all.
How would you benefit `:vZ·Clan: I Think I would Benifit By Training With Pros and Repesenting A good clan.
Were you reffered by a one of our members? Pyth()n
Tell us about yourself:I Work With Music I Run Z3RO Productions,I Try to play tron Daily and I love Rock and Metal.If i listen to hip-hop its old skewl Lyke Tupac,Biggie,Immortal Techneque,or CNN.I live in Arizona and Im latino,umm I guess Im smart I go To a college High school,and If Vz were To need to Do anything with music I can deal with that I know how to walk,talk,poop,etc etc... jk jk XD i love to mess with people and make them rQ then go and say im sorry then do it again XD and i love to mess around. And I Run Clan XD So if I were to Join Would i Have to leave It or Can i still run it But be in Vz just not wear the Vz tag? and i dont know what else i should tell you unless you ask just please never get personal with me im not that kind of person i do find out ip adresses magically XD then ..... yea you get the point but i dont know what to say next ask me and i will tell.
Thank You Your Tyme I will await a reply
Sincerly Z3RO
Back to top Go down
http://www.klanxd.webs.com
TheWorstPlaya
Clan member
TheWorstPlaya

PostSubject: Re: hello I would Lyke to Join Vz   hello I would Lyke to Join Vz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

lol ha a threat with ip addresses well most of ppl in vz and ppl we know who used to be in vz are able to find ip addresses very fast lol plus the admins here know your ip as soon as you sign up for are site maybe even when you visit ips are able to track to the location you live and sometimes tell your phone number if you're smart enough to be able to track all that info but now u dont even need to be smart some ppl have already posted portals on the internet which allows us to track you down either way lol but good luck on your application
Back to top Go down
RYON
Admin
RYON

PostSubject: Re: hello I would Lyke to Join Vz   hello I would Lyke to Join Vz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

yo yo...so ill set up a vote and you guy can vote his app.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/ryanethereal
Zappy
Admin
Zappy

PostSubject: Re: hello I would Lyke to Join Vz   hello I would Lyke to Join Vz EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://volumezero.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello I would Lyke to Join Vz   hello I would Lyke to Join Vz Empty

Back to top Go down

hello I would Lyke to Join Vz
Page 1 of 1